Tuesday 8 September 2009

Strictly Come Dancing

Yes, Strictly Come Dancing is waltzing back onto our screens this autumn, but how exactly does this concern Primeval? Well...



Laila Rouass who played Sarah Page in Primeval Series 3 is appearing in the series, dancing with Anton. She says: 'I used to dance in clubs, but that's the extent of my experience. I'd love to win, but I'm mostly out to have fun. I see it as a journey signposted with laughter. Having said that, I'm terrified of messing up on the Cha-cha-cha'.

The odds on Laila winning are 10/1 according to the Radio Times.

In other news Andrew Lee Potts (Connor) and Hannah Spearritt (Abby) have both been nominated for best Actor/ Actress in the National Television awards for their roles in Primeval. Primeval has also been nominated for Best Drama, going up against Torchwood and Doctor Who.

No comments: