Sunday 6 June 2010

Some Series Info...

I got this report from here. It is a statement from Adrian Hodges, who is known as the man behind Primeval. Anyway, its rather interesting:

Yes, I’m delighted to say we started shooting last Monday and the other details as reported on digital spy are pretty much right so far as casting and timing goes. Needless to say I’m delighted we’re back in production – it’s been a hard and bumpy road to these new series but we’re glad we got there, as the show is doing better than ever worldwide and in my opinion has a long way to run. I can’t say too much about the new series yet, but I can say that while we’ll be retaining our “creature of the week” series format, we’ll also have a strong serialised element that will run right through both series 4 and 5 with a major revelation about the mystery behind the anomalies coming in episode 7 – which will be the climax of series 4.


I have rather excited about this, what will the major revelation be? Squee. Anyway Series 4 is Episodes 1-7, so I'm expecting a big cliffhanger!! Yay!

No comments: