Sunday 26 December 2010

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Just wishing you all a very merry Christmas for yesterday and the other 11 days left! Less than a week until Primeval now! Unfortunately, I shall be going away tomorrow until Thursday, so if there's any news you'll have to check other sites, unless someone nice posts something on the cbox :D

Hope you all had a really good Christmas Day!

Also, Ben Miller has mentioned in an interview that Hyaenodon, a creature that I remember from Walking With Beasts, which was made by the same people who make Primeval, will be in the next series of Primeval. Thanks to Dalek1099 for the link!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Merry Christmas back, Seb! I think the whole internet is buzzing with anticipation. As are my nerves. Wish I could just sleep and wake up in 6 days time!

Sassy xx