Friday 5 June 2009

DVD Stuff!

This post is all about the newwwww Primeval series 3 DVD, which includes episode 10, which I haven't watched yet, yay I'm not weak-minded! There are 3 DVDs in the package. The first one includes episode 1-4, the second includes episode 5-8 and the last one includes episode 9,10 and the DVD extras. There are 3 DVD extras on the DVD, audio commenterys (did I even spell that right?) and two newww films, once is called Cutter's Odysey, which is all about the Cutter, the other is about the Megaoptra, and the 16 year old who made them. This film goes through how they add creatures into live action and how they make the creatures move.

However, there has been a couple of dissappointments with this DVD. There is no 'Through the Anomaly', Primeval behind the scenes, which has been on the last two series box sets. Also on episode 6, at the dn of the episode when 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' should be played, it has been replaced by anjother song, which I do not think is as good. My friend Will (Will and Seb, Cullen and Swan, the Avatar Proclamation), thinks that the DVD company probably could not get the copyright for it, which is very annoying, you'd think that if the people who own 'Somewhere over the rainbow', would let the DVD have it after the episode got it.

I know I may be making a mountain out of a molehill, but the ending does not seem as brilliant as it did when it appeared on TV... Meanwhile the final of Primeval is tomorrow! Will I be able to stop myself from watching the DVD, wait and seeeeee

No comments: