Tuesday 16 June 2009

FUME!

I AM FUMING BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY JUST REALISED THAT PRIMEVAL HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AXED! I thought at first it was just a rumour, as nothing had appeared on Digital Spy or any other official ITV websites, but then! I come on to Blogger and see that Primeval has really been axed.

I am really hoping that this is just one big fat lie, but it has appeared on news websites and several official websites too, as well as the reliable 'Telly and Film Guide'.

Everyone seems to be amazed and fuming at the news. It came as a huge surprise. Earlier on in the year there were rumours that it had been axed. So what its lost 1 million viewers, its much later on in the year, there are warmer nights. Apparently ITV want to focus on more adult dramas, well what does that leave us children and teenagers. I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE ITV! GRRRRRR I MAY BE FORCED SUICIDE UNLESS SOME PERSON FROM THE ITV ANNOUNCES IT HAS NOT BEEN AXED. ITV have also axed many popular shows recently including Heartbeat and Pushing Daisies.

What about the cliffhanger, they can't leave it like that, can they? We'll have to wait and see...

No comments: