Friday 4 February 2011

1 Day


Tomorrow is the final of Primeval!! 7.30 on ITV this week Danny comes through an anomaly along with a Terror Bird, which keeps appearing in different places. What's going on with the anomalies? And what is this information that Danny knows? Meanwhile, Ethan is hiding in the shadows and Jess wears another pair of trendy shoes.

In other news, Laila Rouass, who played Sarah Page in Primeval, will be introduced to the cast on Tuesday February 15th if anyone's interested. There's an article here.

Can I just take a chance to thank anyone who's sent links for news articles on the cbox. And I'd also like to thank the site FarFarAway, where I have got most of the pictures from Series 4 from. I'd also like to think Digital Spy, who has had just the odd article on Primeval that I've nabbed from there. Thank you!

Also, make sure you vote on the poll, I'd love to see 50 votes! We've had 45, so make sure you vote if you haven't already. Episode 6 looks like its going to beat the past episodes, but will Episode 7 be better? We'll have to watch and see...

No comments: