Saturday 12 February 2011

Episode 7 - Calculations and Final Series Ratings



According to my calculations using your votes from the poll, Episode 7 has managed a very positive 93.9%, which means it is your favourite episode of the series - joint with Episode 6. Weird that they got exactly the same percentage, eh? 0_o

This means the average for this series according to you, the viewers, was 88.8%, which is very good.


The Series leaderboard stands thus (posh words ennit):

Episode 6 & 7 - 93.9
Episode 2 - 91.9
Episode 4 - 87.8
Episode 3 - 87.5
Episode 1 - 86.8
Episode 5 - 80.4

The only surprises I find here is that Episode 2 is so high, and Episode 5 is so low. In my opinion Episode 2 was one of the worst, and Episode 5 was at least as good as Episode 1 and 2. But that is just my opinion.
Please post your thoughts below and vote on the new poll! We can compare the results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My opinion of the episodes: (roughly):

1. Episode 5
2. Episode 4 and Episode 7
3. Episode 1 and Episode 2
4. Episode 6 (I just didn't like it as much as the rest)

For the most part, I think I would actually put all of the episodes on the same level except for Episode 6, which I found a little disappointing.