Saturday 5 February 2011

Episode 7 - My Thoughts


Well, sadly it has just hit me that Primeval Series 4 has finished. It went by so quickly!! And now all I have to do is persuade my parents to get Sky, as Primeval returns on Watch in May. And according to the announcement following tonight's episode, Series 5 will be back 'later this year' on ITV, contrary to rumours circulating that it will in fact return in 2012.

Anyway, if you haven't watched Episode 7 yet (WHY NOT? (Forgive me people in other countries who do not have ITV)) here is my review. I thought it was a very good episode, but it didn't feel too finalelyy, or was that just me? I think it severely lacked Jess, she's usually on the line at all times, she wasn't this episode... ;/ I think Danny was used really well, and the episode really wet my appetite for Series 5! I would've also liked some explanation on how Connor's dating calculator works.

So Philip's evil! But what's he going to do? And what did he have to do with Helen Cutter? And Ethan WAS Danny's brother all along, which is what many did guess at, does't stop him being a pyschopath... Is Becker alright??? Matt is from the future, where they all have to live underground, but what happens to make that happen? And can it be avoided? And if it can, does that mean we lose Matt as time is changed? But isn't that a paradox? I ask too many questions!

According to some sources, Danny will be returning for a further 2 episodes in Series 5, but I am unsure at to whether Ethan, or should I say Patrick, will be returning. For now, we just have to wait until Series 5! Which will be coming to Watch in May, and to my computer screen via some internet site in May too...

No comments: