Monday 9 May 2011

Been Busy

Hey everyone, really sorry I didn't get round to posting yesterday, but I'll probably do a few posts now! Yesterday's unlocked content was an on set picture of Hannah Spearritt, which can as usual be seen on the Primeval Series 5 Facebook website.
Today's unlocked content is a trailer for Series 5, which was on at the beginning of the screening yesterdayy. Anyway, Kabilan has posted it on youtube, so here it is:



Also, there has been rumour going round, and a few articles, one which was linked in the cbox, confirming that two characters are going to die and an old foe will return. I think we can guess that Burton will die, and I think Matt will too! Who do you think will die? The foe which is supposedly returning is, I reckon, Helen Cutter, as Burton has some kind of connection with her. This is mentioned again in episode 1 by the way...

No comments: