Saturday 21 May 2011

Digital Copy

I've been trying to work out a way to get this online after I was sent it, but I didn't know how... yeah I'm the opposite of a technological genius -__- This was the presspack I got at the Primeval screening... except a digital version.. yeah... you worked that out... Anyways I saw the link on facebook and Kabilan posted it on the cbox... so here it is:

http://www.lovelysclub.net/primeval-fans.net/digitalbooklet.pdf
Beware it contains spoilers... Obviously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a total idiot now, because I was talking about this blog with Kabilan on YouTube and I referred to it as "her blog."

Kabilan came on and said - "I thought Seb is a boy?"

Now, I officially feel like a public idiot.

So, in case you seen that little exchange on YouTube, please understand I didn't mean anything by it...

sorry mate.

Seb said...

Pahaha that made me laughh! :L Don't worry about it, but for the record Seb is short for Sebastian which is a guys name... :P

Anonymous said...

Yes, I realized that... I'd been wondering what Seb was short for for months... Then, after I embarrased myself, I realized that it was short for Sebastian... Glad it made you laugh, as I'm still embarrased... XD