Monday 23 May 2011

One Day Moree!!

No this post title does not refer to a song in a certain West End Musical, but refers to the fact that some of you have only one day left until Primeval ;D ;D I have already seen this episode and in my opinion its better than most Series 4 episodes, so I hope you enjoy it. A Youtube Primeval game is coming out tomorrow, exciting timess!
Today's unlocked content from the Primeval V Facebook Page was another computer animation of a creature from the mill, a raptor today. Saturday's was the Mole Bug from Episode 1, and Sunday's unlocked content is the shorter Watch launch trailer.

Anywayy... Looking forward to tomorrow I hope? ;) I'm not, its my last day of revision for Chemistry... :/ Oh and try to avoid major spoilers in the cbox cus a few of us may not see the episodes for another month or so...

No comments: