Saturday 14 May 2011

Sorry its late...

I'm sorry for not posting for a couple of days, but I'd better keep you up to date with everything. Firstly, here's todays unlocked content from the Primeval V Facebook Page:



A clip from Episode 2! With another glimpse of the Liopleurodon... They promised the biggest monsters, looks like we've got the biggest carnivore that ever lived...
Yesterday's unlocked content was an interview with Connor, and the day before's was a set picture, which shows Becker looking at something, holding his gun, while Matt holds Abby back... I may have seen that ep ;)

The next clip is thanks to Jess, this is the Series 4 trailer for Austrailia, I hope my posts aren't too spoilery for you guys :/ Anyway at the end of the trailer we can see the T-Rex, which I think is the only thing from Series 5 in there.



The last clip is another trailer for Series 5, thanks to Kabilan:

No comments: