Wednesday 15 June 2011

And Series 1 Episode 1....

I ended this one on purpose... I didn't accidentally delete it instead of Episode 3's poll or nothing... but luckily had a second PA tab opened at the same time so I could view the results...

Yea... so 22 out of 31 of you voted the first ever episode of Primeval as 'AMAZING', 7 of you voted 'good' and 2 voted 'okay', while nobody rated it 'poor' or 'awful'. So accordings to my calculations Episode 1 achieved 91.1%, which rates it above Series 4 Episodes 1, 3-5, Series 5 Episodes 1 and 2, but below S4 Episodes 2, 6 and 7, and below Series 5 Episode 3.

In my opinion this episode is still possibly my favourite episode, it was really dark and mysterious, and we got introduced to all the characters. Yeah, I thought it were awesome...

No comments: