Wednesday 1 June 2011

Episode 2 - My Thoughts



Well I really enjoyed Episode 2, the monsters were really cool. The Liopleurodon were pretty nice really, I think the menagerie should deffo get one. It would be a good friend for Bertha, I reckon she's feeling a bit fat compared to the other creatures.
Umm... Becker was probably sulking after not getting a tank last episode, but I didn't feel the episode failed without him, although I felt an explanation for his disappearance was required. Unless he's vanished from time like Claudia Brown. Or something. Jess was awesome. The Navy guy was a git. Connor not listening to Abby about Phillip was really sad. :'(
Yeah... so a great episode in my opinion! Not as good as Episode 1, anywayy please vote on the newww Polls!! :D

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yeah Bekcer was not needed, but I miss the explanation. I think he went shopping for the tank ;)
But that is just my opinion lol.
Pretty much agree with you.
Lester was amazing, and connor and abby getting apart sad... as Connor said about the submarine "A big metal tube somewhere in the vicinity of a magnetised anomaly. Anyone see where this is going?"
I can also see where that is going with philip and matt pull them apart.

just letting you know that the SUPERMEGAFOXYAWSOMEHOT option is great lol