Wednesday 15 June 2011

Episode 4 - My Thoughts


Well, that was without a doubt the best Episode of Series 4 and 5, and possibly the best EVERR!!! I was so worried for every member of the team at some point in the episode, and for Rex too! The beetles were nasty and as a swarm served as a nasty monster. We saw another lockdown like we did in Series 4 Episode 3, but this one was obviously worse. Connor's now decided which team he's on, but Philip's got a massive anomaly! Argh!
We heard Helen Cutter, but they wouldn't bring Juliet Aubrey back just to say one line, would they? ;) Anyone thinking what I'm thinking... ? Next week looks epic! And then the final, which will, of course, be brilliant, so I reckon this series could end up being one of the best, if not the best! Please vote on the new polls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am fully convinced that April is a disguised clone of Helen Cutter.