Wednesday 1 June 2011

Our thoughts...


The results from the two latest polls are in.Firstly, who do we think is going to die this series? Every single character got at least 3 votes so someone MUST be right, right? Unless they bring one of the old character's back and they die...
Anywayy lets see what we think:

1st: Philip Burton - 41 votes (I voted for him!)
2nd: Patrick Quinn - 19 votes (I votedd!)
= : April - 19 votes (Seriously did you just copy my votes? -_-)
4th: Matt Anderson - 17 votes (Okay so I voted for the top 4, I'm obviously a good representation of the average Primeval viewer)
5th: Danny Quinn - 8 votes
6th: Connor and Emily - 6 votes
8th: Abby - 5 votes (Despite rumours)
9th: Cap'n Becker - 4 votes
10th: Jess n Lester - 3 votes (Yayy my favourite two characters! :P)

So after we have found out that some of you have no minds and just copy the first person who voted (which was me) we come to the second poll. Which evil guy (bitch in poll) do we think is returning:

1st: Helen Cutter - 14 votes (well she is linked with Philip and keeepss getting mentioned)
2nd: Claudia Brown (Not evil but I just want her to return) - 11 votes
3rd: Oliver Leek - 5 votes (Despite rumours which I reckon are false, prove me wrong Primeval team)
4th: Caroline and Christine - 2 votes
5th: The Cleaner - 1 vote

I voted for Helen and Claudia... we'll have to wait and see who's right. By the way Emily is in an mental asylum wtf??! :O

No comments: