Saturday 15 January 2011

Episode 4 - My Thoughts


Well I thought that this episode was the best episode of the series! The storylines were great, as were the monsters! Arghh but so many questions! Will Becker and Jess get together? Are Connor and Abby having problems? Why is Philip such a git? What's Ethan gunna do with Emily? I'm so worried for her right now.

I really liked the link with Series 2, where Lester mentions being saved by the Mammoth, which I really feel they should have named by now? Any suggestions, for what we can call it? Still no sign of the Diictodon, they must be in the menagerie somewhere, unless they're roaming Abby's old flat block...

Anyway, the poll for Episode 3 has finished, and according to my calculations it recieved an 87.5, the lowest score of the series so far, it will be interesting to see how this episode does on the new poll, please vote and comment!
Also, the site has now had over 8000 hits since I installed the hit counter, which I got in June 2010, so thanks to everyone who's been visiting!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

My thoughts exactly Seb! Before it was even over I said " this is the best one yet". I thought this was a very Series 2 vibed story altogether, in fact. And Darren (was that his name, the boy with glasses)totally reminded me of a mini Connor! Wish an anomaly would open at my school... As for the mammoth I say name it Bertha :)

Sassy xx

Seb said...

That's a great suggestion!! Yeah the schoolkid did remind of Connor :P Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Darren did seem like a mini-Connor to me too. What's funny is, my brothers think that Connor is too cool to compare me to, because in their eyes I am just a computer nerd. (Does anybody see the scientist and outdoorsman in me? lol) BUT, here's the funny part. The boys are all eager to compare me to Darren. lol. It is kinda funny, I'd say that we are pretty similar.

Seb said...

Haha Fair enough :P