Tuesday 25 January 2011

Good news!

Well according to some rather interesting articles I have been lookings at. Link here.
Primeval managed 4.6 million view on Saturday, as it received 700000 views on ITV +1, which means its overnight ratings are actually higher than Episode 1's! This is great news!!
Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the fact that Primeval Anomalies has now had 10000 hits, so thank you!!
Thanks especially to:
Shelley
Sassy
Emma
Kabilan
Zem Zem
Phil
Ryan
Square Eyes
And all my subscribers too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me! This is a really cool blog you have here! :D

Sassy said...

I got a mention!!! Words cannot express my excitement :) Your blog is my #1 for Primeval gossip, before itv itself. Keep up the good work Seb!

Sxx

Seb said...

Thanks guys! ;D