Saturday 8 January 2011

POST 100!!!!


Well, this is the 100th post on Primeval Anomalies!! And I am here today, to give my thoughts on episode 3 of Series 4 of Primeval, and the new Narnia film, which I saw avec mes amis today. Lol I joke, I am not here to talk about the new Narnia film , although it was very gooood.

Anyway, I thought the lockdown was a good storyline, and I wonder what Project New Dawn is? Any ideas anyone? Perhaps something to do with what Matt and Gideon are up to, and how long has Gideon got left? What is Ethan gunna do? I am loving the storyline with Emily and Matt and the anomaly-crossing group.
To be honest, I thought the tree creepers seemed a bit too futuristic, when they're supposed to be raptors from the past, but that's just my opinion. I really like Jess and Matt's characters now, but I don't like Philip Burton much.

Next episode looks good!! But they can't kill the creatures!! Looks like Jess and Abby are gunna try and smuggle them out of the ARC, but as Jess says 'What are we going to do about the mammoth?' And then there's the group of creatures in a school.

No comments: