Saturday 1 January 2011

Well that were epic, were it not?

Primeval was amazing!!! I loved how Conner let the creature through the anomaly, but it is so harsh that Abby and Connor don't get to be on the team :(
The Don't Stop Movin' bit was rather cool, and I love how efficient Jess is! I'm beginning to like Matt more, I think that he is good... but... what is he and Gideon up to? There are some rather good predictions floating around the internet, but are any of them correct or is what they are doing completely unexpected. Jess is my new favourite character by the way, not sure why...
Next episode sees the return of Duncan and... REX!! Yayy! I'm guessing he's being kept in the menagerie with the diictodon, the mammoth and of course the Dracorex... Anyway, we are now into Series 4 and Episode 2 is on tomorrow... And... imma preorder the series 4 box set off amazon while I have money...

Until tomorrow!

No comments: