Saturday 29 January 2011

Episode 6 - My Thoughts


Well, I thought this was the best episode of the series, beating episode 4! I'm glad Jess got out and about, not to mention Jenny's return. Jenny got married. EEEK. So glad they haven't forgot everything with Claudia Brown, and Cutter and everything. I like it when they revisit stuff. The monsters were quite freaky, but I didn't think the cubs were very well CGId... or that might just be me. Loved the bit when the guests all awed at the cub and then screamed when the adults arrived...

Next week's looks amazing! Even though Danny weren't in the trailer. All the anomalies appearing, and the terror birds are back! They look a bit different, maybe they're a different species, or an updated versions of the ones from series 3. I can't wait till the next episode!!!
Yeah, so vote on the poll and please comment and give your thoughts on the episode! Not to mention what you thought about Gideon being Matt's father, and he died ;'( Was very sad.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Amazing ep! So so so good. Favourite part hands down was Lester performing the marriage via videolink and then just handing Jess his funky hanky. And I think i figured out something very important in this ep, but I won't say, A) in case I'm wrong, B) in case it's spoilers! Squee!

Sxx