Thursday 13 January 2011

New Pictures!!

I literally just squeed. Its a very manly thing to do obvo. Anywayy thanks to Phil and Kabilan for posting links to some pictures of the return of Jenny/Claudia in episode um. Episode 7! Looks like they're at a big house... or something, and Jenny is rich... or something like that. Yeah...
The woman in the black dress has caused some confusion, but it is Emily.
As to whether it is actually Jenny or not, Im pretty sure it has been confirmed to be her, and she did look a lot more like Claudia in Series 3.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the lovely ladies of Primeval: (I just lolled at myself...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I originally thought they were from Episode 6, but officially they have been confirmed to be from Episode 7. The girl in black is Emily, and Lucy Brown is Jenny. I don't know which creatures are fighting them... Perhaps Future Predators. I am the admin of Primeval Wiki by the way.

Seb said...

I thought it was Emily! And I was wondering whether it was Episode 7, because bringing Jenny back seemed a bit of a finale thing... And it is an honour to have the admin of Primeval Wiki here! Thanks for visiting :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like I was originally correct. The wedding episode IS Episode 4.6, I wonder why ITV pictures said that the images were from Episode 4.7?
I am honoured to be here as well, it a nice blog. :D

Seb said...

Thank youu!
And yes you were originally right ;P Stupid ITV...